Amy brings more than 25 years of healthcare experience to Lovelace Westside Hospital, where she has spent the past four years serving as chief executive officer. Under her leadership, Lovelace Westside Hospital has received an “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety from 2017-2019, the same years her hospital has earned four stars from the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services. The Family Birthing Center at Lovelace Westside Hospital recently earned the recognition as Baby-Friendly® by the international organization, Baby-Friendly, Inc. Amy’s guidance also helped her hospital receive the HealthInsight Quality Award in 2018
Prior to coming to Lovelace, Amy held leadership positions with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nev. as associate chief nursing officer/administrative director of clinical operations, the director of emergency services for Rockford Health System in Rockford, IL., and most recently as hospital administrator of Presbyterian Hospital.
Amy completed her both her bachelor of science in nursing and her master of science in nursing/healthcare administration from Excelsior College in Albany, New York.
She lives in Albuquerque with her husband and has three children.
- Board Member, Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Member, New Mexico Healthcare Executives
- Board Member, New Mexico Healthcare Executives
- Member, United Way of New Mexico Tocqueville Society
- Member, United Way of New Mexico Women in Philanthropy