When you become a volunteer at Lovelace Health System, the rewards are many – a smile from a comforted patient, a sincere thank you from a visitor, the fellowship of other volunteers, and the satisfaction of knowing you’ve made a difference in someone’s life. Are you ready for such heartfelt rewards?
There are many different types of volunteer opportunities available at our hospitals. Our volunteer staff will work with you to select a volunteer position that best fits your interests, skills and schedule. Here are a few opportunities available:
- Assisting families and others in hospital waiting rooms
- Helping visitors at the information desk
- Delivering magazines, mail and flowers
- Helping in numerous departments throughout the hospital
- Escorting patients and families
- Comforting families
- Cuddler program (full - not accepting volunteers at this time)
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at the facility where you wish to volunteer:
Lovelace Medical Center
Heart Hospital of NM @ Lovelace Medical Center
Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital
Lovelace Westside Hospital
Lovelace Women's Hospital
Please print and fill out the forms below and email them to the facility in which you would like to volunteer.