Five Ardent Health Services hospitals were recognized at Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare celebration. An Ardent hospital has been recognized on the “Best Place to Work in Healthcare” list for the eleventh consecutive year – an incredible accomplishment.
Modern Healthcare’s rankings are based on interviews with leadership and physicians, and a confidential employee survey that assesses satisfaction, work-life balance, communication, policies and practices, work environment and culture.
Please join us in congratulating the staff, physicians, volunteers and leadership teams of the following hospitals that rank among the top in the nation for strong workplace cultures and high employee satisfaction:
- Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma, ranked 17th. This is Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital’s first year on the list.
- Lovelace Medical Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico, ranked 30th. This is Lovelace Medical Center’s third year on the list.
- Physicians Surgical Hospitals in Amarillo, Texas, ranked 52nd. This is Physicians Surgical Hospitals’ sixth year on the list.
- Bailey Medical Center in Owasso, Oklahoma, ranked 59th overall. This is Bailey Medical Center’s seventh year on the list.
- Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital in Albuquerque, New Mexico, ranked 75th. This is Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital’s first year on the list.