Re-engage, Reconnect and Make Memories!
Unexpected time at home can be a transition. There can be added stressors when you are worried about work and illness. Try taking a few moments to re-engage and reconnect with your family. Make some memories. If you’re looking for activities to keep your toddler or young child busy, learning and entertained, check out the ideas below!
- Ages 13-18 Months
- Ages 19-24 Months (and Older)
- 50 At-Home Toddler Activities
- 101 Fun Things to do with Toddlers
- Best Puzzles for Toddlers
For Young Children
- How to Play “I-Spy”
- Rainy Day Fun
- Blowing Bubbles
- DIY Crafts
- Safe, Easy Finger Painting
- Jump Like a Frog!
- For Young Children
- Sensory Bins – to touch and manipulate
- Putting In & Taking Out – container fun
As always, keep safety in mind. For information on our Labor of Love program, please call 727.7677