Lovelace Westside Hospital
Lovelace Westside Hospital
10501 Golf Course Rd. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87114
For over 30 years, Lovelace Westside Hospital has been committed to offering Rio Rancho and Westside residents the highest quality care.
Our 24-hour emergency department offers patients the ability to see a provider in about 30 minutes or less and also includes dedicated private rooms for our senior patients and for children.
Lovelace Westside Hospital offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient surgical capabilities such as Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), bariatric and orthopedic service lines.
We are also home to a state-of-the-art sleep center, providing diagnostic testing and a treatment program to improve the quality of your sleep.
We use a care team approach to engage and partner with patients and families to promote optimal outcomes. Patient-and family centered care is a mutual partnership between health care providers, patients and families. We will plan, deliver and evaluate your health care together so you can expect a safe and high quality hospital stay.
With a full range of medical and surgical services, you’re going to love Lovelace Westside Hospital.
- Number of employees: 278
- Licensed beds: 92
- Inpatient admissions: 2,042
- Outpatient visits: 47,338
- Emergency Department visits: 22,529
- Surgical cases: 3,889
- Bariatrics (Medical & Surgical Weight Loss)
- Children's Care Services
- Pediatric sleep studies
- Elective pediatric surgery & dentistry services
- Kid-Kare ER
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Hospital Services
- Breast Health Center
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical/Surgical Telemetry
- 24/7 emergency care
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathyology
- Sleep Center
- Surgical Services
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- General Surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Radiology Services
- 3D mammograms
- Bone density scans
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vascular Ultrasound
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2017-2019
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Distinction for Bariatric Surgery, 2021
- American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines-Stroke GOLD PLUS and Target: Stroke Honor Roll 2022
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association “Get with the Guidelines” Stroke Gold 2021
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association “Get with the Guidelines” Stroke Silver 2020
- Quality Achievement Award, 2020 - 2021
- Awarded 4 Stars from the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2017-2019
- HealthInsight Quality Award, 2018
- Becker’s Hospital Reviews 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare, 2016 - 2017
- Lovelace Bariatrics accredited as a Level 1 facility under the Bariatric Surgery Center Network Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons
- Comprehensive Center by the American College of Surgeons Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program, 2019
- DNV Accredited
Lovelace Westside Hospital's strategic plan includes a focus on Quality in order to achieve the best healthcare outcomes for our patients. One of the goals under this strategic plan is to reduce Hospital Acquired Infections including C-Diff, MRSA, SSI Abd Hyst, SSI Colon, CLABSI, and CAUTI. These goals are established year-over-year to achieve our ultimate goal of zero Hospital Acquired Infections.
Lovelace Westside Hospital is working towards improving our culture of safety for our patients, families and staff.