Our status as a leader in cardiothoracic surgery is supported by leading edge technology, state-of-the-art suites, and a team of outstanding surgeons, anesthesiologists, and dedicated support staff.
The Heart Hospital in New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center treats a variety of conditions affecting the heart, lungs, and major vessels. Our full range of surgical services and procedures include:
- Open heart surgery (coronary artery bypass)
- Heart valve repair and/or replacement
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair (endostent procedure)
- Ventricular assist devices
- Thoracoscopic/VATS lung surgeries
- Pulmonary resections
- Lung cancer treatment
- Complex aortic surgery
- Atrial fibrillation surgery (MAZE)
Our four dedicated cardiovascular operating rooms offer the newest advances in technology to assist surgeons in ensuring successful patient outcomes.