Lovelace Health System is comprised of Lovelace Medical Center, Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center, Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital, Lovelace Women's Hospital, Lovelace Westside Hospital, Lovelace Regional Hospital, and Lovelace Medical Group.
Lovelace Health System continues to make significant investments in new services and technologies. And, investing in your health means serving you and your loved ones with quality, compassionate care. That’s why we continue to support and give back to the community through donations, volunteer time and our taxes. We also provide more than 3,00 fellow New Mexicans with jobs, making Lovelace Health System one of the largest employers in the state. Lovelace is proud to be the best place to care and be cared for.
- Employees: 3,618
- Emergency Department visits: 114,192
- Surgeries: 21,321
- Inpatient admissions: 25,562
- Newborn deliveries: 4,171
- Outpatient hospital visits: 195,289
- Outpatient clinic visits: over 300,000
- Lovelace Medical Group new patients: 32,141
- Lovelace Medical Group provider: 154
- Number of beds: 606
- Salary/wages: $234,556,837
- Capital investments: $19,934,081
- Charitable contributions & community support: $606,660
- Uncompensated care, inpatient and outpatient: $41,389,698