Kid Kare ER, Lovelace Westside Hospital’s kid-friendly emergency department was designed specifically to make kids and their parents feel safe and comfortable. From injuries to illness, our pediatric medical professionals are here to help get kids back to doing what they do best... just being kids.
We also offer the Westside and Rio Rancho's only Inpatient Pediatric Unit, should your child need to be admitted into the hospital.
In an emergency, every minute matters. At Lovelace Westside Hospital, most patients are seen by one of our emergency room providers in about 30 minutes or less. Whether it’s a broken bone, or something much more serious, our highly trained ER providers are equipped to handle a wide range of medical emergencies.
Our Emergency Room features:
- Board-certified Emergency Department physicians
- New patient rooms, with cardiac monitor capability
- Fast-track Unit for minor care needs
- 18 patient beds, including 4 dedicated private rooms for kids and their families
- Easy access! We are just off of Golf Course & Ellison
- Providers who are specially trained to treat children are available