Lovelace Regional Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation
Lovelace Regional Hospital outpatient rehabilitation offers a team approach to treatment, providing personalized, one hour, one-on-one care that is focused on helping patients achieve their goals and return to a lifestyle that is as fully functional and productive as possible. Lovelace uses industry best practices to achieve the best outcomes. Its rehabilitation program achieved a patient satisfaction score of more than 96% in 2018.
The program specializes in the evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of individuals with pain, recovering from sports injuries, falls, medical procedures and/or who sustained musculoskeletal or neurological injuries to name a few. Our commitment to service excellence in the delivery of comprehensive rehabilitation services provides an optimal setting for recovery.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality physicaltherapy to our patients through best practices, serviceand education. Our experienced and professional staff is committed to meeting all of your rehab goals in a caring environment.
- Amputation/prosthetic training
- Arthritic conditions
- Balance and vestibular disordersCardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- Dry needling
- Fall prevention/balance
- Foot/hand therapy
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Injury prevention/sport performance
- LSVT BIG
- Neurologic conditions including: stroke, SCI, MS, CP
- Physical Therapy
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Post-surgical orthopedics
- Shoe wear assessment
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Upper and lower extremity therapy
- Vestibular therapy
- Wheelchair evaluations
To schedule an appointment, please call 505.727.4725