FEEL BETTER! Are you worried about cancer coming back,finding a "new normal", or coping with treatment side effects? Join us for a free 6 week workshop.
Learn new skills in this FREE 6-week virtual workshop for adults who have experienced cancer or are in remission. Come learn how to better manage your health when living with a diagnosis of cancer, or experiencing remission from cancer. Join the Cancer: Thriving and Surviving Program (CTSP).
- Build skills that will help you manage your health.
- Family, friends and caregivers are welcome to attend with you for free.
Topics will include:
- Pain and fatigue management
- Living with uncertainty
- Planning for the future
- Goal-setting and making an action plan
- Healthy eating
- Dealing with difficult emotions
- Medication usage
Offered in sessions with two date options:
- Wednesdays, April 7 - May 19, 2021
- Wednesday's August 4 - September 15, 2021
Available Dates & Times: