Shorter Waits in Our ER
In a medical emergency or urgency, minutes matter. Our highly trained ER providers are ready and equipped to handle a wide range of medical emergencies or urgencies with speed and compassion. Whether it's a broken bone, fracture, sprain, chest pains or something much more serious. Most of our patients are seen by one of our emergency room providers in about 30 minutes or less.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 for immediate medical attention.
Hospital ER Wait Times
- Lovelace Medical Center12
- Lovelace Westside Hospital17
- Lovelace Women's Hospital27
*Wait times are approximate, actual times may vary.
Lovelace Medical Center
601 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Lovelace Women's Hospital,
4701 Montgomery Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Heart Hospital of New Mexico, Emergency Room
504 Elm Street NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Lovelace Westside Hospital,
10501 Golf Course Rd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87114
Lovelace Regional Hospital,
117 E 19 St
Roswell, NM 88201
The Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center is proud to offer the only emergency department in the state that is 100% dedicated to cardiac care.
Our highly trained ER providers are ready and equipped to treat any cardiac emergency, including heart attacks, cardiac arrest and other heart-related emergencies. Our emergency department offers advanced surgical technology, including 24/7 cardiac catheterization labs and a broad range of vascular care.
Do you know the signs of heart attack?
Visit Know the Signs to learn more about recognizing the symptoms of a heart attack.
Watch to find out two simple steps to save a life
Kid Kare ER, Lovelace Westside Hospital’s kid-friendly emergency department was designed specifically to make kids and their parents feel safe and comfortable. From injuries to illness, our pediatric medical professionals are here to help get kids back to doing what they do best... just being kids.
We also offer the Westside and Rio Rancho's only Inpatient Pediatric Unit, should your child need to be admitted into the hospital.
Kid-Friendly ER Features
- Board-certified Emergency Department physicians
- New patient rooms, with cardiac monitor capability
- Fast-track Unit for minor care needs
- 18 patient beds, including 4 dedicated private rooms for kids and their families
- Easy access! We are just off of Golf Course & Ellison
- Providers who are specially trained to treat children are available
Senior Care ER
At Lovelace, we believe that seniors have earned the right to be treated with special attention. You’ll find the care you’ve earned at our Senior Care ER.
You’ll be welcomed by specially-trained geriatric emergency nurses dedicated to making you feel comfortable and safe. You’ll also find softer mattresses, better lighting, and quieter accommodations to make your time with us a lot easier. We even offer free valet parking so you won’t have to walk so far. Age does have its privileges at Lovelace. Special dedicated areas for treating senior patients are available at the Lovelace Medical Center and Lovelace Westside locations.
Senior Care ER Features
- Specially trained emergency nurses who are GENE-certified (Geriatric Emergency Nursing Education)
- Rooms are located near the nurses station
- Signs and clocks that are easier to read
- Call lights that are easier to use
- Softer lighting, soothing colors, and minimal noise
- Thicker mattresses for added comfort
- Easy in, easy out with free valet parking (available at Lovelace Medical Center only)
- Follow up calls to check your progress and review after-care instructions