Expecting a baby is an exciting and life-changing journey. Lovelace would like to make your pregnancy experience as memorable and as stress-free as possible. No matter what your insurance or birthing plan is, join our Labor of Love program for access to free prenatal yoga and parenting classes, mini-mommy massage after birth and a special meal after delivery. We will even help you find a health care provider and insurance if you do not currently have a health plan. As you plan for your new baby, plan on Lovelace’s Labor of Love program.
Labor of Love Program Benefits:
- Assistance finding a health care provider and insurance
- Free prenatal yoga classes every month
- Mini Mommy Massage after delivery at a Lovelace hospital
- Special meal for moms after delivery
- Complimentary meal ticket for significant other
- Baby’s first photo
- Baby swaddle blanket
- New Parents Support Group
- Support group meetings every week
To sign up or to learn more, call 505.727.7677. When you schedule a tour of one of Lovelace Women’s Hospital’s birthing centers and sign up for our Labor of Love program, we’ll give you a copy of the book “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” as a special thank-you.