Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital’s outpatient clinic in Jemez Pueblo has earned the prestigious Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation (CARF) certification. The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities has recognized the clinic for its commitment to quality, to continually improving services and to serving the community.
Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital is the only hospital in New Mexico accredited by CARF in six programs:
• Brain Injury Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs
• Spinal Cord System of Care
• Stroke Specialty Program
• Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs
• Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs (adults)/Outpatient Rehab, including Jemez Pueblo clinic
• Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs (children and adolescents)
The hospital provides a full continuum of inpatient and outpatient care including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, rehabilitation nursing and case management services. CARF International is an independent, accrediting body of health and human services.
To see this story in print, click here.