Expecting a baby is an exciting and life-changing journey. Lovelace would like to make your pregnancy experience as memorable and as stress-free as possible.
No matter what your insurance or birthing plan is, join our Labor of Love program for access to free prenatal yoga classes, a mini mommy massage and a special meal after delivery, and more. We will even help you find a doctor and insurance if needed.
As you plan for your new baby, plan on Lovelace’s Labor of Love program.
Labor of Love Program Benefits:
- Assistance finding a doctor and insurance
- Free prenatal and Mommy & Me yoga classes every month*
- Free copy of a prenatal education book after you take a formal birthing center tour
- Mini mommy massage after delivery at a Lovelace hospital*
- Special menu for moms after delivery at a Lovelace hospital
- Meal ticket for one guest
- Baby’s first photo shoot and a photograph*
- Special gift for mom & baby
- New Parent Support Group*
- Weekly pregnancy and parenting e-newsletter
- One year family membership at Explora Science Center and Children's Museum (if baby is delivered at Lovelace)
- Free copy of the book "The Story of You" given after your baby is born*
- The Story of You is a story book that includes photos to highlight what a child will encounter during their lives, from family to geography to animals to careers. The book also allows families to include their own personal memories.
*These perks are currently only available at the Lovelace Women's Hospital and Lovelace Westside Hospital birthing center locations.
To sign up or learn more, call 505.727.7677 or complete and submit the form below. Connect with us on Facebook too!