Lovelace Medical Group is hiring Family Nurse Practitioners
Our growing family medicine provider group is devoted to comprehensive health care and wellness for patients and their families, providing care to more than 300,000 patients annually.
Lovelace Medical Group CEO Dr. John Cruickshank shares his purpose and passion for providing quality health care in New Mexico.
Four Family Medicine Practice Locations to Serve Greater Albuquerque
- Independence Square
- Paseo Del Norte
- Las Estancias South Valley
Lovelace Medical Group is proud to be a part of Lovelace Health System, an award-winning health system comprised of six hospitals and our multi-specialty medical group.
- Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare (2017)
- 15 Top Health Systems by Truven Health AnalyticsTM (2016 & 2017)
- Level 1 Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). (2017)
- Family Friendly Workplace for Lovelace Health System from Family Friendly New Mexico (2017)
- Lovelace Women's Hospital a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery (COERS) by Surgical Review Corporation. (2017) First hospital in the state of New Mexico to receive this designation.
- Excellence in Outcomes Award for Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital the from the Focus On® Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO), Inc. (2016)
- Award of Excellence for Outstanding Human Performance Intervention awarded to Lovelace Health System by the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI) (2016)
Why Lovelace Medical Group:
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus Starting
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan repayment
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Life insurance options with both short term and long term disability programs.
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Since 2003, nearly $390 million has been invested into Lovelace hospitals, services and technology.
Interested in learning more about joining our team? View current Family Nurse Practitioner opportunities here.